We’re excited to announce the name we have chosen for our second son. We are passing on Daddy’s name to little
Aaron Reid. However, to avoid much confusion around the house, we will call him Reid. I know Landon will be such a wonderful big brother to baby Reid and we can’t wait to meet him soon! I became little
Susie Home-maker today and made some cookies to celebrate our growing family!
Continue reading below to check out The Boy's Rooms!
5 comments:
Cute cookies! Love the name!
I love the name too!
LOVE the name and what a great JOB you did on those cookies! You are unbelievably creative! Congrats. Love you!
Love the cookies! (And the name too of course)
That is sooo fun! I love Chuck E. Cheese! He is getting soooo big so quickly. Hope to see you guys soon! We need to make a trip to come visit.
Post a Comment