Several posts ago, I made a comment about how Landon was captivated by the Proactiv commercial. Well, although it still gets his attention every now and then, he has moved on to bigger and better TV. His new favorite show is Wheel of Fortune. He will usually sit on the floor in front of the TV or stand against the couch and watch the whole show. He might walk around during commercials, but he is usually back in Wheel watching position soon enough. Sometimes he even claps when the audience does....so cute!
Back to School
1 year ago



3 comments:
That is pure greatness! Maybe he has a crush on Vana?? :~)
Elaine loved The Wheel, too! She would stand in front of TV at the beginning and twirl like Vanna White, then sit on an upside-down bucket to watch the show....Luckily, she doesn't do that anymore! (But I wonder if it helps little ones learn their letters?)
"Cousin" Cindy W.
Isaac and Lilly love Wheel of Fortune too. I think it's the sparkly wheel!
Post a Comment