Lately, I have definitely been on the hormonal rollercoaster. I know it's completely normal, but it's hard not to feel like a totally insane, crazy lady sometimes. I'm so blessed to have the husband that I do and it's times like these that I see how God took our two different personalities and blended them together so nicely. Aaron is so patient even though I'm sure there are many times he feels like he can't do anything right by me. Landon could not have been blessed with a better father and I love to watch the two of them together. It will be even sweeter to see Aaron with his two little boys! Here are a couple of pictures that I captured on our short camping trip this last weekend that so nicely expresses the relationship Aaron and Landon share.April 27, 2009
The Rollercoaster
Doesn't God have a great sense of humor? Pregnancy is beautiful and is such an amazing way to see the hand of God at work. It still catches Aaron and I off guard many times just thinking about what He is doing inside my body. But, there are many days I wonder if God doesn't get a little chuckle out of us pregnant women!
Lately, I have definitely been on the hormonal rollercoaster. I know it's completely normal, but it's hard not to feel like a totally insane, crazy lady sometimes. I'm so blessed to have the husband that I do and it's times like these that I see how God took our two different personalities and blended them together so nicely. Aaron is so patient even though I'm sure there are many times he feels like he can't do anything right by me. Landon could not have been blessed with a better father and I love to watch the two of them together. It will be even sweeter to see Aaron with his two little boys! Here are a couple of pictures that I captured on our short camping trip this last weekend that so nicely expresses the relationship Aaron and Landon share.
Lately, I have definitely been on the hormonal rollercoaster. I know it's completely normal, but it's hard not to feel like a totally insane, crazy lady sometimes. I'm so blessed to have the husband that I do and it's times like these that I see how God took our two different personalities and blended them together so nicely. Aaron is so patient even though I'm sure there are many times he feels like he can't do anything right by me. Landon could not have been blessed with a better father and I love to watch the two of them together. It will be even sweeter to see Aaron with his two little boys! Here are a couple of pictures that I captured on our short camping trip this last weekend that so nicely expresses the relationship Aaron and Landon share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
God is humorous, isn't he? And, I love the last two pictures of Aaron and Landon...definitely keepers!
LOVE the picture of Landon laughing with Aaron! That is priceless!
Post a Comment