Reid's pediatrician called this morning with results from his x-ray. Everything looks good and the bones are still nice and open to allow his brain to grow. He just has an abnormally small soft spot. I tend to be a worry wart and had already started thinking something would be terribly wrong with my sweet baby!
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
5 comments:
THANK YOU JESUS!!!!
So so glad everything turned out okay!
Great news!
I had a similar experience today...Jack has still been pretty sick, so I took him into the pediatrician's office and saw the nurse practitioner. She said she was concerned at how long fever went on, and she wanted the dr to take a look at him. That was the longest 15 minutes of my life...I had diagnosed Jack with every imaginable disease out there! :)
Turns out, it was a double ear infection on top of a virus.
Let's play soon!
Excellent News!
I can't believe how much Reid is growing. He is absolutely adorable.
Hope to see ya'll soon.
Bekah
Yay!! So so glad all is well with that sweet baby boy or yours!!!
Post a Comment