When I went to purchase this wonderful item that I had been told was a "must" for any new mom soon after Landon was born, I could not find it anywhere. It had been pulled from the shelves due to a recall. Apparently someone had placed their child in the bumbo and then on a tabletop where they fell off and were injured. The remedy? A sticker was placed on the Bumbos that stated,
“WARNING – Prevent Falls; Never use on any elevated surface.” They were then placed back on the shelves.
Although children being injured is certainly no laughing matter, I still find the recall and the "solution" a bit humorous. I wonder if the following pictures would give the Consumer Product Safety Commision a reason to produce new stickers...
3 comments:
HA! I love the bumbo in the bath. Looks like they're having so much brotherly fun together!
Greatness... just pure greatness! :)
That last picture of Reid in the bath is just so cute! I love that bumbo color too - I'm totally jealous.
Post a Comment