Don't say a word, Mama's gonna take your picture. I don't know if it's because sleeping babies are so cute, or if I'm just wierd, but I'm a sucker for a picture of my boys catchin' some zzz's! I didn't realize this until the other day as I was looking through some pictures on the computer and saw that I had a lot of my kids sleeping. I've also noticed that as I'm heading to bed and go make my last round to check on them (yes, sometimes there are multiple checks) about half the time I go back in there with my camera thinking I'm about to capture the cutest little sleeping position they've ever been in. But then, the next night comes. Is it just me?

My question when I was taking this picture was, "How in the world did Elmo get on top of Landon's back?"
4 comments:
I think the sleeping pictures are precious too! They just look so sweet and peaceful.
I somehow always forget what a little loon Korben can be when I see him sleeping. They're just sweet little angels when they're asleep! I love the pictures!
I am the same way...it never gets old seeing them sleep! Your boys are such cutie bugs...come play soon!
So cute! I love watching (and praying)over the kids when they are sleeping. And multiple visits is okay in my book. Your blog layout looks great!
Post a Comment