August 20, 2010

Tummy Troubles

The stomach bug has hit our house....again! I know it was a few months ago when we were all sick but now that it's here again it seems like just last week! A few days ago, we woke up to Reid crying at 2:30 a.m. and found that he had thrown up in his crib. The next morning he threw up a little bit again and then that was the end of it. I'm hoping that was his stint of this bug because he has been OK since. He's been quarantined  to MiMi and Grandy's for the night. Unfortunatley, Landon and Aaron have not been so well today! I knew Aaron must be sick when he turned down a Chic-fil-A breakfast this morning and I knew Landon was sick when he tossed his cookies all over the produce aisle at the grocery store. It was a very humiliating mommy moment! I pray that they both get to feeling better soon and HOPE I can stay healthy to take care of them!

I did wipe down this toilet, but Landon kept running to it when he felt the urge to "spill" (as he called it).
Thankfully, even though Landon hasn't been able to keep food down today, he's still been in a pretty good mood. This evening, we were playing with play-dough while trying to keep quiet and let Daddy rest. I rolled it all up in a ball and gave it to him. He then got his plastic knife, made a small line down the middle and proudly exclaimed, "Landon made a hiney!" Gotta love his creative imagination! :)

3 comments:

Anna said...

So sorry you guys have a bug! Hopefully it's one of those really quick ones! At least it hasn't affected Landon's creative impulses!

Unknown said...

LOL. (the hiney...not the spillage.) I said something today about Caedmon's "hiney-bo" and he just thinks it's the funniest word and keeps saying it and cracking himself up.

Anonymous said...

That is too funny, Haley! What a crazy thing to come up with! Hopefully, when he starts school, though, he'll be out of drawing 'body parts'! Love it. Aunt Jana


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved