ON MOVING: There are some people who thrive on constantly going, going, going. I am NOT one of those people. We have had a long and crazy week and I, for one, am worn out. As posted a few weeks ago, we have put our house on the market. I realize it's a good thing when there are many people who want to view your house for potential purchase, but it certainly doesn't make the process any less stressful....especially with 2 little boys! I've had as little as 10 minutes notice to get my house cleaned up, kids packed up and locate a place to go for an hour or two. I'm ready for this phase of the moving process to be over! We've also been trying to make some tough decisions about our next home!
ON THE MR. & MRS.: We celebrated our 5th anniversary recently. Aaron bought me some beautiful roses and a yummy cake that resembled the top of our wedding cake. We were able to sneak out for a couple of hours to enjoy a delicious dinner at Kyoto!
ON POTTY TRAINING:
By the way....he does this on his own!
Landon has been doing EXCELLENT with potty training! We still put a pull-up on him at night and when we go out, but I honestly can't remember the last time he wet in one! I'm even starting to feel confident enough to let him stay in "unnerwears" 100% of the time...even at night! Maybe we'll give it a few more days just to make sure! He seems to be feeling more manly already though, because a couple of times I have found him in our bed, flippin' through the channels with the remote and even scratching that manly scratch.
ON THE DIET: We have found ourselves not sticking to our diet quite as well the last week or so. There are really no excuses except that cooking has been bumped to a lower level on my to-do list. That being said, neither of us have lost any more weight in the last couple of weeks, BUT we have maintained our weights without putting anymore back on. We have continued running when we can which has probably helped in maintaining. We look forward to getting back on a good schedule and are still excited about the 5K we've signed up for in October!
ON THE YOUNGEST: Reid is SO CLOSE to walking! The little stinker just needs a little more confidence! He is definitely our spunky child who, at this point, seems fearless and makes us all a little nervous at times!



2 comments:
If you've maintained your weight through this week I think you guys are doing awesome!!! And YAY Landon on the potty training!
WOW, lots of updates! I enjoyed reading each and every one of them!! Hoping the house sells soon so you can stop being inconvenienced. :)
Post a Comment