July 20, 2009

Three Men and a Momma

Well, we're getting all settled in and slowly learing how to run as a family of four! I can't believe how odd that sounds...but there's no denying it! Reid is still sleeping a lot of the day and night (which I can't complain about). Hopefully in a couple of weeks he will start having some more awake time during the day so we can start to learn more about his little personality. Today, I would have been 37 weeks pregnant so I guess (technically) Reid is still in "gestating" mode.

Landon has definitely warmed up to his little brother and enjoys poking and proding and pulling his socks off. I even caught him giving him a kiss on the tummy when no one was watching...so cute!

We had our first family outing this morning. We thought we would take advantage of the cooler temps (ha) and go to the park. After that, we took a short shopping trip to Penney's before we headed home. After Landon went to bed tonight, Aaron and I attempted to give Reid his first bath. There we were with everything ready, camera in hand, expecting some great first bath pictures. Didn't happen! Reid screamed bloody murder the second we put him in there. He was literally in there for 30 seconds before I snatched him up and cuddled him in a towel. As an emotional, post-partum mommy, I couldn't handle seeing him that upset. Guess we'll try again in a few days. Here are some pics from our 2nd week with our 2 precious boys!
Daddy & Reid
Landon has been picking up some of the slack around the house since mommy can't do as much right now.
Is that a smile?
I surrender...
At the park
Landon is looking down checking on his little brother
I've learned that having a second baby makes your first baby appear 3 times as big all of a sudden. Doesn't Landon look huge compared to Reid? He's such a big boy!

5 comments:

kristi said...

PA-RE-CIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

That's funny, Caedmon likes to sweep too! He'll carry the broom around or if I have it, he'll follow me around with the dustpan. What good boys we have :)

Stacey said...

that is super sweet!!!

Unknown said...

Aww, sweet pictures, and, yes, Landon looks huge compared to newborn, Reid. Keep those pictures coming...I LOVE EM'!

Tamara said...

Oh I love those two sweet boys! So proud of you for getting all four of you out...it took months for us :)


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved