August 9, 2009

One Month

Really? Has it already been one month since Reid was born? Our not-so-little boy is already close to 9 lbs now. His orignal due date (had he made it to 40 weeks) was this coming Tuesday, August 11th. Reid is still exhibiting some colicky symptoms, but we've had some better nights amidst the long ones. He is sleeping anywhere from 4-6 hours at night. He is starting to focus on things around him a little more when he is awake, however, he is still sleeping a good part of the day. We've had a few family outings so far and each time I feel like we're packing up to be out of town several days! I'm ready to find our routine and feel a little more normal again. I know this will still take some time.
Our first born will be 2 next month, but I think he's already celebrated because he is certainly acting like a 2 year old these days. Landon's vocabulary is slowing expanding. Some of his words and phrases include:
MaMa
DaDa
Baby (Reid)
Bye-Bye
Hi
Bob Bob (Spongebob)
Gullycot (Mario-Kart OR helicopter)
ah ah (Hot)
Num Num (yummy)
La-La-La-La (I love you)


In 3 weeks, the Thompsons will be here! Words can't express how exciting this is for our whole family! We've been waiting over a year for this time to come and it's finally close enough to start getting excited about! :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell that baby to quit growing! (At least until we get there)

Anna said...

Yay! Happy One Month Reid!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see The Thompson's! YAY! We will all have to get together!!! Little Reid is getting so big...I can't believe it has already been ONE MONTH! CRAZINESS!!

Tamara said...

Happy One Month sweet Reid! We love you!

Luka and Mia

Ben and Nikki said...

I am soooooo jealous...4-6 hours at night. We're still working on getting 3 and have joined the colicky boat with you.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are calming down for you, and I'm glad. Just wait till you get that 3rd little one!! I am so excited for the Lott family and know that the next 4 months is going to be a beautiful family reunion! My prayers will be that you will have the most blessed time together!! Love to all, Aunt Jana


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved