As hard as many days from the past few weeks have been, I know these words are true. In the blink of an eye, our baby boys won't be babies anymore. They'll be boys! Big boys! Teenage boys! Yikes!
I'm still struggling with many of the things I talked about in an earlier post titled The Truth? I truly appreciate the encouraging words left by some of you. I've read them all more than once because they provide me with these few reminders:
A) God is in control...Not me!
B) I'm not the only one who has ever struggled as a mother.
C) It's OK if my days don't go as I planned...and they probably won't (See A).
D) This too shall pass!
I can't believe he'll be 2 next month!!



7 comments:
How true is that? I couldn't of said it any better! Great Post!
Haley-Scott and I have thought the same thing a few times lately with Malorie. But, we made it through with McKenna and you did with Landon, so we know it only gets better! Hang in there. :-)
Your family is beautiful! I love the family portrait and you look great! Sounds like you're going to be ok. :)
what PRECIOUS pics!!! love these!! sweet post!! "this too shall pass" is a favorite of mine as a mommy!!
Glad you are doing better. You are right, this too shall pass. Love the family picture on the steps...what a beautiful, sweet family! Love ya!
Hi friend! We played with the Mize crew the other day and she told me she followed your blog so I had to look you up! It has been a day or two! Sounds like you have your hands full! I have mine full with just one little girl who is 1! We should get together sometime!
Julie Roper Elliott
That is such a cute picture of all of yall
Post a Comment