Since Landon LOVES books so much (and we were looking for something to do this morning) Aaron suggested we go to the library! I thought this was a great idea and only assumed Landon would go crazy at the abundance of books that would surround him. I had the first part right…Landon went crazy! Most of our short time there was spent running after him. We have some work to do regarding Library etiquette. He ran around and pulled books off the shelf but didn’t give them much attention after that. I kept thinking of the poor library employees who have to re-shelve all those books. After a few attempts to get Landon to read, or even to sit in our laps and let us read to him (which he LOVES at home) we decided to check a few books out and head home. Actually, I knew it was time to leave when I saw this tired-looking mom chase her child out the front door of the library carrying
un-checked out books and set the alarm off. I was embarrased for her and everyone stared! Poor thing! Oh wait…that was me! :)

I thought this was such a cute picture (above). I wish I could say this is what happened a lot of the time we were there. But unfortunately, this literally lasted about 3 seconds before the book was chunked on the floor and Landon was gone again (see below). Notice the book has not completely made it to the floor and he's already half-way off the chair!

On the move....constantly!
~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. Happy Birthday Uncle Jeffie!!
4 comments:
Haha. Poor mommy!
Sorry, but I laughed at your story. When I read it to Jim, he did too. These are definitely times to treasure even though they can be challenging. --Jo
That looks like so much fun! I would love to go to the library with Claire, but she would most likely just try to eat all the books.
Crack me up! Poor Haley!
Post a Comment