*I've gotten about 5 hours of intermittent sleep.
*My patience has been tested more than I would like to admit.
*I've slept part of the night with the hair dryer running b/c it's usually one of the things that keeps Reid calm and asleep.
*I've gone to the bathroom while holding my infant son because if I had put him down he probably would've screamed and I wanted to avoid that at ALL costs.
*I've gone to call someone on my cell phone, only to find myself pushing the letters L, A, N for Landon because that's who was on my mind and just how out of it I am!
*I've cried more than I would have liked to.

I can't wait to see what the next 24 hours will bring!
The silver lining? The Thompsons will be here in just a few short hours!!



4 comments:
So sorry to hear that! I've totally done several of those things myself. I'm so glad you have a happy distraction arriving today!
Oh Haley! I'm just so glad that you'll have your sister soon to help relieve some of your stress! Enjoy having your family there! Love you!
When our 2nd was around Reid's age, I had to remind myself many, many times that we were probably right in the middle of the worst of it. Hopefully each day will be better than the one before. Hope you have a great week!
You have a precious son. I'm sorry he's fussy, but this will pass. Thanks for letting me monopolize him at the softball game. --Jo
Post a Comment