December 1, 2009

Happy 100!

This is my 100th post since I started this blog in October 2008. My blogging days actually started in May 2007 when I created a baby website for Landon. But, after he turned 1 and we found out we were pregnant again, I decided to create a family blog. I never really thought I would enjoy blogging, because I've never enjoyed writing. However, I've found it's easier when you find a topic that you're passionate about! It's also easier when I know there are people out there who enjoy keeping up with us this way. I'll wrap up my 100th post with a few pictures from our last few days. Happy Birthday Blog....Here's to 100 more!
This is what happens when you leave the room for 10 seconds!
~~~
We started Reid on cereal this past week!
"Why does Mommy think it's funny and cute to put me in this box?"
"Just sittin' here starin' at the other side of this box while Mommy takes pictures!"
"Oh good, Daddy's home! Maybe he'll get me out of this box!"
"Nope...He just stuck brother in a box too! Brother seems just as excited about this as I am!"
Our sweetest gift this year!
I tried to get both boys together in their Christmas PJ's...but it wasn't happening! It's almost impossible to get Landon to smile for pictures these days. This might explain why he often looks like he's ready to beat up someone. Can you say recalcitrant?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that my guitar in the background of that first picture?

-jll

The McGrew Crew said...

Oh yea, I guess it is. We've been teaching Landon how to play, so he's really been able to get a lot of practice on it!

Anonymous said...

whatever that's not true!!!


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved