In an attempt to make a long story somewhat short...Reid has still been staying in our bedroom. The main reason for this is that when the Thompson's stay at our house, they use his room. Come January, as hard as it will be for me, Reid will make the permanent move to his own quarters. He's outgrown the bassinet so we borrowed MiMi's pack-n-play. However, we didn't have any sheets for it and just putting down blankets is pointless because they would all end up in one corner and Reid in another. I made a quick trip to Target the other morning before a playdate to buy a sheet. The only thing they had was a 2-pack with one white and one pink. I was in a hurry and didn't really have time to look anywhere else! I put the white one on first but much to Aaron's dismay, it got dirty pretty quick! So, on went the pink sheet! Now the score is as follows:
McGrew Boys: 257
McGrew Girls: 1
Maybe one day I won't be the only girl in the house, but for now, I wouldn't have it any other way!
P.S. Happy Birthday Caedmon!! We Love You!!



3 comments:
Pink is the new blue, haven't you heard :)
He looks pretty confident in his masculinity there.
Cute Post!
Will you send me your address at coneill114@hotmail.com?
We need it to send you a Christmas Card.
Post a Comment