I wanted to share about two sweet new babies that have recently been welcomed into the world. The first one is Carrington. She is the 3 week old daughter of one of my dearest friends, Nandra. Nandra and I were roommates, sorority sisters and future teachers together at Hardin-Simmons. We went to visit with Nandra and meet her sweet girl the other day. It's amazing to me that I just had a baby this little only 5 months ago! Crazy!
The second little one is Hank. He is the son of my cousin, Derric, and his wife Samantha. Hank was born with a heart defect (transposition of the greater arteries) and will undergo surgery to correct this. Thankfully, the doctors are very optimistic about his recovery. We're praying for this new little family!
Hank Von ~ December 8, 2009



1 comment:
She is SO cute!! Tell Nandra I said congrats.
Post a Comment