Seriously! These boys are growing up way too quickly! Do I really have a 2 year old and a 5 month old (as of today)?! Reid is really starting to grab at toys and it's so fun to watch him try to figure them out and stare at them so intently. He loves to "gum" everything...especially his own fingers. He laughs and smiles a lot these days. It's especially sweet when he laughs at his big brother. Landon loves to give him hugs and kisses. I know these two boys are destined to fight somedays, but I really think they're going to be great friends! They love their cousin,
Caedmon, who turned 2 this past week. He's going to make such a great big brother soon! We're thinking Lauren is going to break our blue streak by having a little girl....We're hoping to find out for sure next week! Here are a few pictures from Caedmon's birthday celebration!
3 comments:
Too cute!
Time is going by TOO fast...not fair :(
Oh my goodness, Ethan is grabbing and chewing on everything, too! You just reminded me that I have something to blog about...2 little front teeth
Post a Comment