Due to Aaron's current work schedule, Mondays are quickly becoming our family outing days. I'm really excited about this weekly tradition of getting the family out for some fun! This will also be a time when we can try new places, so we would love any recommendations you might have. This week we headed to the Galleria! They have a great little kids play area that we checked out first.

Brrr...it was cold & rainy today! Being the wonderul, all-together mother that I am, I didn't put a jacket on my infant son and was thankful that a blanket managed to make it in the car.

Our little tree-hugger

Mommy feeding baby Reid to the hungry hippo!

This one's for the Thompsons....I know it's hard to tell, but this is a camel.

Doing what Landon loves....sliding!

After we played for a bit we did a little shopping and ended our family fun with lunch at Mi Cocina. Aaron and I had never eaten there before and although our meal was delicious, our bank account probably would have appreciated it had we stuck with good ole' Mickey D's! And, unfortunately, our children weren't in the mood to let us relax and enjoy the expensive, yet yummy, meal!

Of course, the boys didn't leave the mall empty handed. I managed to grab them their first matching outfit...some PJ's from Old Navy. I just couldn't wait to get the cutest little pictures of them tonight. This is the best one I got. They're looking up at Aaron who's attempting to get them to smile. Thanks for trying, Honey!

We even picked up a little something for cousin Caedmon that will be delivered in June when NiNi heads that way! I know some of you have probably seen this, but click
HERE to check out the reason we thought this was the perfect little t-shirt for him!
5 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I've never eaten at Mi Cocina either, but I hear good things! Love the matching jammies!
Wow...that is a scary looking camel! We can't wait for the t-shirt! Thanks guys!
Matching pj's are the best! They look so sweet!
I love the play area at the Galleria. That is one of the things I miss most about DFW. We made the drive often! Mi Cocina is so yummy! You guys should also try Mi Chula's in Southlake. That was our absolute favorite!
Your babies are so sweet! Looks like you guys have so much fun with them!
Cute PJ's...love it!
Post a Comment