March 14, 2010

Beautiful Sunday

Not only did this day give me a chance to take some pictures of my beautiful boys, but while they slept off their energetic morning, I got to play around with photo editing...something I've really come to enjoy lately! So all you professionals who might be viewing this, don't judge too harshly! :) We had a wonderful picnic at the park with MiMi.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Your pictures look awesome! And that fruit looks so yummy!

Cassi said...

Love the pics! I've gotta get into that photo editing stuff!

Unknown said...

Looks great! I love the one of the boys at the sandbox :)

Tamara said...

Love, love, love the pictures!

Unknown said...

Great job...love the sandbox picture...totally agree with Lauren!


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved