While our last few family-fun Mondays have been a little more exciting, we felt the need to keep this week a little low-key given the current situations. First, we went to Chic-fil-A for breakfast, and much to Landon's dismay we did NOT let him play in the indoor play area in an effort to avoid spreading germs. Next, we headed to Target. My personal opinion is it just doesn't get much better than Chic-fil-A breakfast and Target! We debated about even getting the boys out, but after being cooped up at home all weekend, Mama was needing to get out a little. While at Target, Aaron started feeling pretty crummy and asked that we not dilly-dally. After telling him that this trip was almost like Disney World to me, I apologized and then tried my best to oblige. Once we were home, Aaron had a full blown stomach virus with fever and all. This left one tired Mama to care for 3 very sick little boys. I REALLY hope they won't have a chance to return the favor. We were hoping that Landon and Reid's virus was just 24 hours, but it has proved otherwise. While Landon hasn't thrown up since last night, he's only eaten 4 crackers and a handful of fruit snacks today. Unfortunately, baby Reid is still not keeping a whole lot down and ended his evening by regurgitating all 4 oz. of formula I gave him before bed tonight. Landon is sleeping in his room again, but I still want to be close to Reid until he can hold food down a little better. My motherly & wifely skills were definitely put to the test today. I'm just ready to see my sweet babies feel better! This is definitely one of the hardest parts of the job!
A special thanks to MiMi who brought us some Sprite and Popsicles! :)

Landon reading his new dollar-section book

Reid is thinking the same thing many of you reading this are
....Why in the world would you take these poor sick babies out?!

And of course, what's a trip to Target without a couple of
hat pictures!

This is poor Reid during his 3rd bath of the day (the other 2 were from diaper blow-outs). Unfortunately, he was lying down when he lost his last bottle so it got all over his face! To make matters worse, I chopped off his chin in the picture!
These are a just a couple of items that have been a big help to me the last couple of days! This helps with the odors....

And this might as well be in a holster on my hip....

I just hope the next post isn't titled,
It's Mama's Turn! Stay tuned....
No comments:
Post a Comment