Do you remember when
this was the best thing to ride in at the grocery store?

This morning the boys and I went to visit NiNi and G-Pa. While Reid, who is still sick, was taking a nap, NiNi, Landon and I headed to the grocery store for a few things. While this may not be anything new to some of you, we were all shades of shocked when we saw these...

There is a screen on the outside of the cart where parents can watch advertisements, check out meal ideas and start a program for their child to watch on the TV IN THE CART!! WHAT!?

Landon chose to watch
Handy Manny while we shopped!

This is definitely over the top! Maybe it's just the teacher in me, but what happened to teaching your kids about math and money while you shop?
4 comments:
Shut. Up.
No freakin way that's a real shopping cart! Which Tob Thumb was this at? I'm so doing all of my grocery shopping there from now on! LOL
I have never in my life seen anything like that!!!
What grocery store was that? That's amazing!
Whoa! That's pretty cool!
Post a Comment