October 31, 2010

Halloween Weekend

It seems not so long ago that we were dressing the boys in their little monkey and banana costumes (Halloween 2009). For Halloween this year the boys were Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse. Thanks to the Meltons for letting us borrow Donald. I found Mickey on ebay for $12.50. I couldn't justify buying brand new costumes for them to only wear a few hours this year so I'm thankful for my frugal find! We had Halloween activities all 3 nights this past weekend. Friday night was the Fall Carnival at church. Saturday night was our Life Group party and then Sunday we enjoyed some fun trick-or-treating with friends!



 

I happen to catch spiderman taking a golf swing...I'm sure his Daddy would be proud of that form!
 Daddy is trying to wrangle Donald and Mickey...


 The Watson's and their Hobo....
The trick-or-treating crew....
"I'm a hobo!"
Check out that waddle...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you, Aaron, Donald and Mickey at the Fall Festival. --Jo

Cassi said...

We had a lot of fun trick-or-treating with you guys! The next day, Korben was still asking to get candy with Mickey and Landon the Donald! :)

Anna said...

Cute cute! Love the pictures of you and Aaron and the whole fam. Really great!

Unknown said...

LOVE the boys costumes! Adorable!


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved