It looks like there's going to be double trouble in the McGrew home! Landon is going to have a little brother! We have a delivery date tentatively scheduled for July 31, 2009. Of course, still being so early, this can change as the time draws near. It probably won't be later than this date though. We are very excited about another little boy! Sometimes I think, could I really be doing this all over again? Other times I think how truly blessed I am to be doing this again! As rough as these first few months have been (and I mean R.O.U.G.H) I know all of that will disappear when we meet our 2nd little guy! I have been feeling better just in the last few days. I've been able to eat more which is such an answer to prayer, but we're still taking it a day at a time. 
Here is Landon just a few hours old...and totally worth every minute of labor (and there were a lot of minutes!)
.jpg)



7 comments:
oh my goodness........another sweet precious baby boy......what little buddies they will be!! congrats!!! so happy for you guys!! And so thankful you have been feeling better the last few days!!! whooo-hoooo!!!
Yeah! Now I won't be the one picked on...I'll be the picker
on-er! Hehe.
CONGRATS!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I'm sure new baby and Landon won't wrestle around the house TOO much! :~)
Congratulations! It's amazing how everyone I know that's pregnant on round 2 is having the same sex of baby as the first time!
Congratulations and welcome to the world of two little boys!
Awesome news! Any names picked out yet? Love you girl and let me know if you need anything!
Yeah for boys! Congrats.
Post a Comment