Yesterday we got video of Landon sliding down the slide on his own...and in his own way! :) Landon has become so proud of himself lately and feels the need to give himself a hand when he knows he's done something cute! Please ignore the part where Aaron accidentally hits Landon's head on the playset. All of us good parents do that once in a while. In fact, one time Aaron and I both hit Landon's head in the same spot and on the same day trying to get him into his car seat. Hopefully, he's still too little to remember! :)
Paisley Update: Except for some major bruising from all the poking and proding, Paisley is home and doing much better. We hope that with a strict diet we can avoid having to deal with this a 3rd time! Landon was so excited to have her back that when we came home and I put her little travel bag down, he sat on the floor next to her and tried to unzip it to let her out!
6 comments:
Super cute! I love the applause!
Too cute! And I agree with Anna, I love how he claps for himself!! He just knows how smart he is! :~)
Very cute! Hope you are feeling okay.
Love it! Great job mastering the whole "slide down" thing...:) Love how proud he is....:)
Such graceful landings!
So glad she is doing better! She's your first baby :)
Post a Comment