March 20, 2010

Fantabulous Friday

Friday was a very busy, but very fun day! The boys and I started off by picking up NiNi and heading to Dallas to pick up my good friend from college, Lisa, who drove in from Houston. Then, we all met up with some friends at the Zoo. The weather was perfect and we really enjoyed our time there. Here is Landon mapping out our day...
NiNi's leg makes the perfect seat.
Landon and Lisa
Katelynn and Landon
Watch out Korben...
Landon's official "sliding" face...
Looking at the fishies with Claire
Landon Cam: Landon was holding my camera and snapped this picture of Andrew.
After getting home from the zoo, we rested for about an hour and then got ready for our next activity. We went to Potbelly's for dinner and then headed to the bookstore. Barnes and Noble was having a Pajama Reading Party with a special appearance by Clifford The Big Red Dog....they also served milk and cookies! It was a fun way to end our day! Here is Reid in his Mickey PJ's...
Of course Landon was decked out all in Elmo!
Landon's favorite was the train table at B&N.
Reid was overcome with joy at the new book I found for him...
Max came to the PJ party too! Landon is reading them a pre-show book.
The Look
Eating cookies! YUM! Landon's was super messy and my mom and I were so focused on him and the mess of chocolate he was making that we didn't even notice what Reid had found.
We turned around to find half of the strap to this lady's purse jammed in his mouth!
When Clifford came out, Landon was all sorts of excited about getting his picture taken with him!
Just kidding....this was the best we could do!

3 comments:

Amber Diesch said...

What a fun day! And to end it with Clifford.....how fun!

Cassi said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I totally forgot about the story with Clifford at B&N! We were planning on going... oops!

Korben also has something to say:

Landon, I saw you kissing my girlfriend. I also saw you with your arm around Claire. Now back down from my girl, Katelynn, or I'm gonna tell both of them what a playa you are! (But I still wanna be friends, k?)

Lisa said...

Thanks for letting me share in all the moments behind the camera. :) I loved being able to spend time with you and get to know the boys. Can't wait to do it again.


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved