This morning we loaded up the boys to head out for a walk. We live really close to a house on several acres with a few horses. Every time we pass the field (walking or driving) Landon makes sure to point out the "horsies." However, they are rarely close enough to the fence to actually get a good look at them. But, there they were this morning. Just waiting for some visitors! Of course, I wanted to take pictures and thought it might also be fun to let Landon feed them a few carrots. So, I ran back to the house. I came back only to discover upon taking my first picture that the battery had been taken out to charge. It was Aaron's turn. He ran back to the house and a few minutes later I see him coming up the sidewalk on his bicycle with the battery in hand. I don't know if it was the horses we were around or if it was because I felt like a damsel in distress, but all I could think of at that moment was that my prince was charging up on his noble
steed schwinn to save the day. Thankfully, we were able to get some pictures and the boys were able to see the horses. But, after all the extra running around Aaron and I did, we decided to forego the walk and head back home.

A group photo wasn't really working out

4 comments:
Oh how fun!! Next time you should saddle 'em up and hop on those boys! :)
Oh my gosh! That last picture is hilarious!!
Too funny...love the last picture! I've got the Mr. Ed song in my head now...
How cute! The horse pictures were worth the multiple trips back to the house!
Post a Comment