3-4 boneless chicken breasts1 can cream of mushroom (I used the low-fat cream of celery)
1 pkg. {8 oz.} softened cream cheese (I used the 1/3 less fat)
1 packet dry Italian seasoning
4 oz. can diced green chiles
1 cup milk
For easy clean-up, use a crock-pot liner. Place chicken in crock pot. Mix all other ingredients well. Pour mixture over chicken and cook 5-6 hours on low or 2-3 hours on high. Serve with rice or noodles. {We put it over brown rice!}
Since you have several hours before you're able to eat this fantabulous meal, you'll have plenty of time to do the following:
Since you have several hours before you're able to eat this fantabulous meal, you'll have plenty of time to do the following:
Go to time-out

For doing this....
Be reminded of how drastically different two babies from the same parents can be. By the way, my {almost} 10 month old is on the left and my 2 1/2 year old is on the right...
Pick on your older brother. The previous picture will affirm the fact that you'll be able to take him pretty soon anyway.











1 comment:
Yum! I have made a version of this called Angel Chicken, but I completely forgot about it, so I'm glad you shared!
Post a Comment