It's official! We have two little boys who are ON THE GO! While Landon started crawling around 8 or 9 months, our little chunky monkey was a bit of a late bloomer in this department...maybe because he has a little more weight to pull around?! The last couple of weeks he has been teetering on hands and knees and making us all think he would take off at any moment. In the last 24 hours he has done just that! If you know our sweet Reid you know that he likes his food! So, I've been using this as a means to get him to show off his new skills!
Back to School
1 year ago






4 comments:
This is great!!! I knew he could do it! Heaven help us when he starts walking. NiNi
Oh my goodness, how cute! Look at him go! He looks thrilled to have reached that cookie!
Watch out, Landon!!
Yay Reid!!! LOVE your method of motivation! I'll have to use that one for sure!
Post a Comment