Swimming...but usually only after 6:30 pm!
Playing hide-and-go-seek with cheerios...Aaron found this little surprise in his shoe one day!
Nature & Science Museum
Just another Mama Bear protecting her cubs!
They have a little dinosaur dig for kids
Reid wasn't too sure about the horsie ride...
Eating lunch at the museum
This is Landon's "say cheese" smile!
Doing somersaults in bed....Do you see Reid standing on his head??
And finally, our very first Craig's List purchase...$10 for this kiddy trampoline that both the boys love! I thought it would be a great way to get some wiggles out indoors this summer!
Reid is trying to keep up his shapely physique!
























4 comments:
All I saw in any of thos pictures was Reids adorable chunky legs! I want to squish him! :)
Glad to see both of the Craigslist purchases in use! Reid on that trampoline is hilarious!
Looks like Landon and "Little Buddha" as Matthew calls him are having a great summer!
Reid has the best facial expressions! I love that little trampoline! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment