June 18, 2010

Fone Pics Friday

When a camera isn't handy, a cell phone's just as dandy!
MiMi trying to wrangle her boys...
Seriously....who taught this boy how to eat?
Landon and I went to the Summer Reading Club kick-off party at the library!
They gave away ice cream...we couldn't pass up a deal like that!
Aunt Kristi and Landon after Aaron's Bday dinner...not sure why Landon's looking extra serious.
Many times Aaron and I will text pictures of the boys to each other when we're apart. While I was out with Landon one day and Reid and Daddy were home, I received this picture...
Sick Landon asleep in Mama's bed...I sent this one to Aaron while he was at work. It was a challenge to get him to actually fall asleep in my bed!
While Reid and I were running an errand I decided to try him out in the toddler car seat for the first time. I think he fits it well! He certainly has met the weight requirement!
This is Reid's first grocery cart car ride! I think he enjoyed it!
That evening while daddy was at bible study, the boys and I headed for a walk.
Then we cooled off with a Skinny Cow fudge bar! It was yumalicious!
"What Ice Cream?"

1 comment:

Cassi said...

I keep forgetting about story time at the library! Looks like fun!


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved