Watching the trailer before leaving...
Walking to the theater...
Interesting Lott Girl Movie Fact: For some reason (one that to this day I'm not sure of) my sister and I used to collect our movie stubs when we were kids. We did this for several years and I think I even continued it a little bit into college. Anyways, I have this little chest in which I keep little trinkets and special items I've collected over the years and I've run across these a few times as I've gone through my box. This picture doesn't do justice to the amount of stubs that are actually there. Some of the oldest movies I could find on the stubs are:
Casper
Jumanji
Up Close and Personal
Father of the Bride
Phenomenon
Clueless
Free Willy 2
Lauren, do you remember doing this? Or am I just the weird one? Be honest!










3 comments:
I love the shadow picture! I used to save my stubs too :)
Yes I remember doing that...I think mine are still in a closet at Mom's house. You didn't mention another Lott girl fact...that we like BUTTER!!! on our popcorn. :)Glad you all had fun!
Sounds like Landon did much better than Korben in the theater! Glad y'all enjoyed it! And that is a ridiculous amount of ticket stubs, Haley McGrew! Kinda cool, though! :)
Post a Comment