June 9, 2010

Eleven Months

11 months ago....
Today....
It's starting to hit me....in 30 days my baby will be ONE! Reid is one mobile little boy! He is officially into everything he shouldn't be. It feels so odd having to tell him "No" when he gets into things he shouldn't. He doesn't seem old enough for that yet. He is crawling, pulling up on everything and cruising right along. Reid loves to be outside (which is unfortunate for this time of year). We try to take regular family walks and even if he's fussy before we go, we usually don't hear a peep from him until we return home. He still just has 4 teeth and loves to eat! Much like his big brother though, he can be a picky little eater sometimes. I've just ordered the book Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld. It has recipes and ideas for sneaking healthy foods into kid-friendly meals. I gave him his first sip of whole milk yesterday. He wasn't too crazy about it, but we'll keep trying.  I don't know if I'm quite ready to have 2 toddlers...but ready or not...here they come!
 
AND....Happy Birthday to my wonderful hubby!!!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Aww! Happy 11 months Reid! And Happy Bday Aaron!

Tamara said...

11 months...that can't be right! I cannot believe how fast time is flying! Love the two pictures next two each other! What a sweet boy!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Aaron! I can't believe Reid is going to be ONE in less than a month now! Crazy...but, he sure is a handsome fella!


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved