2 sick babies = No Fun! I guess it's inevitable when you have more than one child. When one gets sick, the other one will too. I don't know what's worse....when one gets sick the day after the first one is better, or them both being sick at the same time. During the last sickness that went through our family both boys were sick at the same time. This time, however, Reid got sick the day that Landon was feeling better. Either way, it's hard seeing your babies not feel well and we pray that it leaves the McGrew house very soon. We did take Landon to the doctor and even though his throat was pretty red and she was concerned it might be strep, the test came back negative and she just diagnosed him with a nasty virus. While I'm sure Reid would have the same diagnosis, I might just break down and take him in too.
Symptoms: High fever, loss of appetite, sore throat, lack of energy
Current Weight: 26.2 lbs.
Symptoms: High fever, loss of appetite (you know this boy is sick), restless sleep (makes for long nights for mommy & daddy), sore red throat with fluid filled bumps (we went to the doc) and overall patheticism (one who is overly pathetic). I'm not sure if that's a word, but it would definitely describe our poor Reid the last few days. He just kind of whimpers all day and it's such a sad sight!
Current Weight: 24.3 lbs.
3 comments:
Okay...long story short..I need your adrees and I can't find it anywhere (real address and email address). Please email me your mailing address. We are getting Carson's birthday invitations out and we are sending you one. :)
I hope both the boys go back to feeling 100% better very, very, very soon. It just breaks my heart when they are feeling so out of it- even though I am not going to lie I kind of enjoyed those moments of just cuddles and snuggles! Hang in there Momma!
So sad to see those sweet babies sick! Hope Reid's fever keeps going down!!!
Post a Comment