February 15, 2010

Deal of the Day

I wouldn't consider myself a true bargain hunter, but I do get all sorts of excited when I come across a good deal! Today I found this fun guitar on sale for $4.99 at Walgreens! Even though we noticed a few small quirks and it's not made with the highest quality material, it does have some neat features. You can jam out on the whammy bar, record your own songs and play them back and even change the tempo. It comes with 3 song cards and a strap. Even though the last thing my boys need is ANOTHER toy, I thought this was definitely a good find. Landon sure enjoys it! Now, let's see how long it lasts in the hands of my fiesty 2 1/2 year old...
After realizing that what I wrote above sounded like I was asked to review this toy, I thought I would add the following:
Mommy McGrew gives the Electronic Guitar 4 out of 5 crayons!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would say that is definitely a deal...what a great find!

Cassi said...

Sweetness! Can't beat a $5 guitar! Have fun in Frisco tomorrow! I think Josh and I are going to take Korben on Wednesday! :)

Caedmon said...

We'll have to work out a duet cuz!


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved