At almost 7 months, Reid is getting his very first tooth! Congratulations buddy! Those will come in handy for fending off your big brother!

If you squint real hard and kind of turn your head to the side you might be able to see the tooth! I promise it's there! :)

Nini gave Reid some teething biscuits for Christmas and he loves them! We have to strip him down before we give him one though because they are M.E.S.S.Y!

I added this one just because it's so pathetic looking. This is what happens when the biscuit runs out!
5 comments:
I think Reid looks a lot like landon in these pictures :) Love those baby blues :)
Yay for teeth! Just don't use those new pearly whites ON your big brother, Reid! :)
That's so funny! I have pictures of Ethan with the teething biscuit just like that. He loves them, too!
Go Reid!!! Now its time for the big boy tooth brush =)
Reid is so handsome. He looks like Landon in the pathetic pic :)
Post a Comment