I'm a little embarrased to even post this, but Aaron and I got a good laugh from it, so I thought maybe someone else would to. After putting up my brand new baby food organizer (so wonderful) I was inspired to clean out and organize our pantry.

In the middle of my organizing frenzy I found a few bottles of unopened mustard. Then, I went to the fridge to check our current mustard supply. Between the pantry and the fridge, this is how many bottles I managed to come up with....

No....You didn't mis-count. There are 10! What's funny is we don't really use mustard much. I guess that's what happens when you don't clean your pantry that often. All the mustard gets hidden and you keep thinking you need more. If you're wondering why all your local stores have been out of mustard when you went to purchase some, it's because they were all right here at the McGrew Mustard Warehouse! Stop by anytime for a discounted bottle! Seriously....please come get some! We'll just give it to you! We might even throw in a hotdog! :)
4 comments:
Oh, how funny! Just don't let my Mom have any - you know her and mustard have been known to go to war with each other. LOL
I to have large amounts of mustard stored up. not sure how it happened, but in we too are set if there is ever a shortage on mustard. =)
How funny, we found three bottles of Mayo in the fridge yesterday. You are so right about how we can get with our storage :)
I just saw this post for some reason... how stinkin' funny! If I liked mustard, I would totally come steal some from ya! Unless of course you haven't checked the expiration date on them and they are years old! Hahaha! :)
Post a Comment