
The last few weeks I've been really working at getting some good pics of the boys together. I guess from one attempt to the next I seem to forget that this is impossible. We were getting them dressed up for a birthday party and thought we'd give it another shot. As expected, it didn't really turn out. Although the first picture below is adorable, any picture that required both boys to actually look at the camera and half-way seem excited to do so was NOT going to happen. But, we did get some cute individual ones! Why does it always seem to work like that?
3 comments:
I love the one where Reid is trying to put the round thing in his mouth! You have such cutie pies!
Those are such sweet pictures of the boys! At least you get good separate shots!
The boys are so stinkin' adorable! I loved all the pictures...Can't believe how much Reid has grown!
P.S. You need to teach me how to make my blog all cute like ya'lls...you seem to be a pro! Miss you friend!
Post a Comment