February 23, 2010

M-Crew Sightings

Here are a couple of places that our crew has been spotted recently:

The Little Gym
Saturday evening we went to The Little Gym to celebrate Korben's 2nd birthday! We had a blast!! Thanks for inviting us sweet Korben!
Our little gymnast
Parachute time!
The Birthday Boy!
CAKE!
Stonebriar Mall
Monday morning we headed back to Frisco! We decided to take the boys to Stonebriar Mall and walk around since once again it was too cold to be outside. We let Landon play in the indoor play area. I also had some birthday money I was going to try to spend....of course I managed to find something for the boys. Landon got a Handy Manny CD and Reid got a couple of outfits!
Reid enjoyed a snack while Landon played. He was locked on to these puffs. I felt like we should have put them on his nose and told him not to eat them until we gave him the command....
Success!
OK, quick story about the picture above. We went to a store called Indoor Safari Park. Overall it was a neat little store with cute toys. There was one section that had a little cars & trains table that kids could play on and then there was this fenced off section that had a robotic horse or dinosaur that kids could ride for $3. We watched one little girl ride it and I must say it was a little creepy. It sounded way too electronic (squeaky, etc.) and then it also attempted to make horse sounds. The best part was when the lady went to turn off the horse....let's just say she had to lift the horse's tail to get to the switch! Why would you put the on/off button there?!? We opted for the carousel instead!
Landon was NOT happy when it was time to leave!

3 comments:

Cassi said...

That robotic horse thing is hilarious! I've actually heard of that place... there's one in Southlake that I've thought about taking Korben to. Maybe I won't after reading your review! LOL

The McGrew Crew said...

The one in Southlake does look neat! And it's MUCH bigger! This was just a store in the mall that mostly had merchandise. Maybe it was just me that was creeped out, because the kids didn't seem to mind! :)

Unknown said...

I recognize a face like Landon is making after we took Faith off that exact carousel for the first time...LOL!


mcgrew [muh-groo]
-noun
1.Aaron, Haley, Landon, Reid, Micah

crew [croo]
-noun
1.a group of persons involved in a particular kind of work or working together.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart... Colossians 3:23

As for me and my house, we will work for the Lord. Joshua 24:15




We were married in 2005 and have been best friends ever since. Now we're raising three little boys and are loving every minute of it. We are constantly learning about the character of God through marriage, parenting and daily life!

Click on each picture to learn more about our boys!


coahbutton

Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs Elements by Captivated Visions

Labels

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2013 • All Rights Reserved